Grave Danger Update 1.0.1
22 December 2016 by Jeff
Grave Danger now LIVE on Kickstarter!
Hey everyone! I’m here to tell you about the small update that just went out for Grave Danger - version 1.0.1!
After watching some gameplay videos and getting some feedback, here’s the changes that have been made for this version:
- Added a checkpoint graveyard behind Malice that appears after you rescue him.
- Dante can now dash-jump off of ropes, ladders, and other climbable terrain.
- New achievements “Participation Badge” and “Wall Meat”.
- Reduce the difficulty of a jump in level 6, Deathpeak Peril
- Enemies now spawn much less frequently, taking 30 seconds longer to respawn than before.
- A robot now spawns facing a different way in level 7, making puzzle easier.
- Fix multiple visual and collision issues.
- Fix a bug where some sound effects could play more than once at the same time.
- Fix a bug where a character will display the wrong key graphic before using it.
- Fix a bug where you can drop dynamite at start of level on level 4
As you can see, I’m keeping a close eye on all the things Grave Danger! Come check out the Steam store front if you haven’t already!
Here are some other things that happened outside of development:
Once again, thanks for tuning in, and more great stuff to come!